
There is more to the story here lest any of you think that we had a peaceful night after coloring eggs and putting the kids to bed. For now it is midnight and we are frantically playing easter bunny, cobbling together plastic eggs with sugar content per basket that would rival most candy aisles of any 7-11. The funny thing is they will not see most of that sugar for once they enjoy the initial excitement of opening dozens of candy-filled eggs I plan on removing the temptations and obvious health risk. Why do we do this to them every year?
2 comments:
I wasn't up late, but up early this morning frantically trying to do it before the kids woke up. I eased up a little on the candy this year, but it is still too much (especially considering yesterdays egg hunt, and two grandparent egg hunts to go.) I think I will be taking the candy away as well...
Leslie
Michelle and Jenny look beautiful!
Post a Comment